Friday 13 December 2013

More room for books

I've been blogging for a while now over at Do not feed the fears, and recently I started posting about books there too. For my birthday and Sinterklaas (a dutch holiday where we receive presents) I received the books above and I realised that I wanted to blog about books so much more. My books needed more space so it was time for them to move out and get a blog of their own. Besides books I will also be posting here about writing, my favorite quotes and movies or tv series that are being made and are based on books.

I'm really excited to start reading Looking for Alaska, The remains of the day, The City and the Stars, City of Ashes, Aristotle and Dante discover the secrets of the universe and A Christmas Carol and other Christmas Stories and blog about them.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment