Monday 30 December 2013

Movie review - The Desolation of Smaug (The Hobbit #2)

Yesterday me and my friends finally went to see the second Hobbit movie, The Desolation of Smaug. I was blown away. I loved it even more than the first movie. The scenery is beautiful and the characters are amazing. I thought Bard was played really well and it was nice to see Legolas again. I really loved that they had added the chracter of Tauriel to the movie because she made it more emotional. Eventhough I liked this movie better than the first one, I felt like the first one had more of an ending while this movie seemed to stop at quite a critical moment. You could hear the whole audience in the theater go 'What?' when the screen turned black. Watching the movie got me in the mood to reread The Hobbit so I'll definitely will be doing that in 2014.



Have you seen the movie, and what did you think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment