Tuesday 31 December 2013

My best reads of 2013

In the beginning of this year I didn't really have time to read a lot of books due to school, but later I managed to read some more. I read a total of 22 books this year according to goodreads.

The books I enjoyed the most this year:

Pride and Prejudice (Modern Library Classics)The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. HydeThe Night CircusThe Giver (The Giver Quartet, #1)City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1)


1. Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
2. Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson (novella)
3. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
4. The Giver by Lois Lowry
5. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare

What where your most enjoyable reads this year?

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm... I left a comment here a few days ago, but I don't see it. The only one of these books that I've read is Pride and Prejudice (and that was in high school!). I am planning on finally reading City of Bones very soon, though, and I really want to read Night Circus and The Giver!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure what happend to your comment... I really liked the City of Bones because there was not one dull moment in the entire book, it was very entertaining. What I loved about the night circus was more the world building than the actual story (eventhough I liked that too), because Morgenstern describes the magical atmosphere of the circus wonderfully and I wanted to go to the circus for months after reading it. The Giver was very different from what I had expected it to be, but I was most pleasantly surprised!

      Delete