Wednesday 5 November 2014

Nanowrimo 2014



Last saturday I started with Nanowrimo. For the ones of you who don't know; this is a challenge where writers from all over the world try to write a story of at least 50.000 words in the month of november. This year is my fourth time participating. Last year I managed to reach the goal for the first time and I was so proud of myself for it!
This year however I have very little time to actually write, due to a bussy time at university. I'm already behind on my wordcount, but you know what, I don't care! I knew before I started nanowrimo  that this year I probably would not be able to reach the goal, but by giving it a go anyway I already wrote more words than I otherwiste would have.

How about you, are you participating in Nanowrimo?

6 comments:

  1. I'm not participating because I don't know what to write. I know, totally not the point, but I should write anything I suppose. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼ ☯

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first two years I had a very good idea of what I wanted to write beforehand and I didn't manage to reach 50.000 word. Last year I didn't have a preconceived idea and I still managed to write a lot of words. You should give it a go anyway, if you have at least a vage idea just see where your story takes you!

      Delete
  2. sound like a great post, but i'm a reader not a writer, really bad when it come to writing :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if I'm that great myself, but I just enjoy the writing. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I'm there as well. My NaNO profile name is Heena Rathore P. and here is the link: http://nanowrimo.org/participants/heena-rathore-p
    It'll be fun being writing buddies :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually don't know that many people who write, so it would be nice to have some buddies on nano. I've added you as a buddy!

      Delete