Sunday 1 February 2015

January Wrap-up

V for Vendetta by Alan MooreDe Reisgenoten by J.R.R. TolkienThe 100 by Kass MorganRobin Hood by Roger Lancelyn Green
De ruiters van Glaas by Rom MolemakerThe Moneyless Man by Mark BoyleHarry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone by J.K. RowlingDe aardmagiër / De watermagiër by Anne  West
This month I read eight books. For me this is quite a lot, on average I haven't been reading that much books the last years and definitely not when I also had to go to school or university.
The books I read:
V for Vendetta by Alan Moore & David Lloyd
The Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R. Tolkien
The 100 by Kass Morgan
Robin Hood by Roger Lancelyn Green
De ruiters van Glaas [The Riders of Glaas] by Rom Molemaker
The Moneyless Man by Mark Boyle
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's stone
De macht van het zwaard [The Power of the Sword] by Anne West

I gave all the book at least 3,5 stars so it definitely was a good month. My favorite was The Fellowship of the Ring. After I reread the first Harry Potter book I fell into a reading slump. I don't know how many books I gave up on after only reading one or two chapters, but finally I decided to reread the book that got me into fantasy when I was younger, De macht van het zwaard, and that definitely helped me get back into reading.

4 comments:

  1. Wow. Just wow. Where do you find the time for this? I still haven't finished a single book this year. (Shame on me).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea really! Normally I read a lot less and I feel like this month is going to be bussy so I probably won't have the time to read as much as I did last month. I like it when I read a lot of books, but it's okay if I don't. Just enjoying to read is most important I think!

      Delete
  2. Glad you had a good reading month! I read The 100 too and enjoyed it. Haven't written a review yet, though.

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be interested to read what you thought of The 100!

      Delete