Saturday 31 January 2015

Short story Saturday #5


To encourage myself (and maybe others) to write more, I will post a prompt every saturday to write a short story. From time to time I will share what I have written, and if you have written something based on the prompt do leave a comment, I'm curious as to what you would have written.

This week's prompt:

'I should have gone the other direction. If I would continue this way I would certainly get caught. I looked around to see if there was any way to escape'.

2 comments:

  1. I actually am curious about what yóu've written, ;D. I definitely would've gone for some kind of fantasy story / thriller, where this boy (or girl) made a huge mistake. He trusted the wrong people and is now being hunted down. He'll probably get caught, to keep it somewhat realistic and interesting. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like a good story idea! My story is about finished, but it needs a bit of tweaking. I'll probably share it (though it is scary) at some point this week!

      Delete